Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pics of were we live


Here are some pics of the new place we are in! Keep in mind though that we are just renting (we still feel hesitant to buy). However we are so excited to stay put for a couple of years :)! If this was our place there would be color on the walls, and it would be a lot more modern, and less traditional, however we are thrilled to be were we are and feel very fortunate (we are in Sandy, in a complex called Quarry Bend). I also had to throw in a few pics of Rebecca & Rachel. They are such a blast to hang out with, they are my love bugs! Rachel has 6 teeth in, and 2 more on the way! And Becca is still our fun loving girl, who will announce that she has made chocolate cake, every time she poops! Thank Nathan for that one! :) Nathan and I are doing the same old, he is working on getting his CPA license right now, and plans to attend the U of U next fall to do a Masters of accountancy. I am still at home enjoying this wonderful time of year, and yes I already have Christmas decor out (I got a little excited). Anywho that is all I think for. Have a great week!!!














9 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Your place is adorable! And really nice. Most rentals aren't that nice.
I love Becca's little bed.

Murray Family said...

What a pretty place! I love it!

travisrichardson said...

Wow that looks great I would have a hard time moving from that place.

Kristen said...

Wow, that place is gorgeous! Can I come live there too? You can just rent our house and we'll stay in your house? C'apish? I love your girls. I can't believe that Rachel has that many teeth! Did Rebecca's come in that soon? Is she mobile? I just need to call you. I love that you have a lot of furniture in your house on angles.

Audrey Crisp said...

I love it! Yeah i hope you stay there for a long time so I can come and see it. I love all your decorating and all the fun Christmas decorations up! You rock! Cute pics of the girls too!

Tara said...

SO cute Lauren, I am so glad that you guys are in our ward

Lindy said...

Dude!!!! Sweet place!!! I love it! We are so ready to get out of our Condo!

Anika said...

I'm glad you live by me now! You'll have to come decorate my house... yours is so beautiful!

The Frame Family said...

So I am by your house at least once a week...gotta love Wal-Mart! I love it! It's adorable and you did a great job decorating!!