Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!


Well It has been a little crazy lately (why I have not posted:). We just moved into our new place last week! And we love where we are! We had a blast trick or treating in the new neighborhood. Becca was all over the free candy thing. Not too mention she got to wear a "pretty princess dress"It does not get much better then that in her world :). As far as she is concerned this holiday beats Christmas any day! She was so excited to wear her dress, she would wake up every morning and sneak into our room asking in a whisper "ummm pretty princess dress please". It was cute the first day (at 6 a.m.) and then after a week of it we had to hide the dress until Halloween :). Ray was in a complete glaze over daze while trick or treating, just wanting to go to her crib please! But one little kid was nice enough to give her a mini bag of her very own M&M's that she proceeded to try and eat from the outside in. All in all I love this time of year! And I am now ready to bring on the month of Thanksgiving !!!!






11 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! Your mom and you look so pretty! I love the kids' cue costumes! Where did you guys move to? Is it for good this time? Your hair looks great btw. I'm glad you had a fun Holiday!

Chelsie said...

Finally!!! You guys look so cute! I am glad that you dressed up. Your mom looks so pretty as well. Glad you guys are moved in and having fun! Happy Halloween!

Stacie Aho said...

Very cute. I'm glad you finally updated :) Your new place looks so awesome- I love red brick. Your hair looks good too.

I am feeling better, thank you! The time is going by way to fast with this pregnancy!

Brian and April said...

So cute. I want pics of your house. I'm coming next week. Please see me, don't make me beg!!!! Your girls are so so cute.

Kristen said...

Holy Cow woman! How do you get so skinny? Pass it my way. You guys are the cutest family. Looks like fun!

The Allred's said...

So Cute! By the way, you look super bodacious in your new jeans! The girl's look so cute! I love the panda costume and the pretty princess! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! WSTY for life!

The Frame Family said...

Your family is so cute!! So where did you end up moving to?

Stacy Hart said...

great costumes! so where did you guys move to?

Ryan and Jess said...

They are so adorable. Where did you guys move to? I love the cute family picture!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

So much fun! Cute girls! Congrats on being in the new home at last--just in time for some fun holiday memories!

Anonymous said...

awww. i really like that becca. :)
you all look wonderful.