Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby update and summer evenings :)

So I find out if my baby is a boy or girl a week from tomorrow!!! Any guesses??? I really have had no feelings one way or another, so I can't wait to find out!! Lately baby names have been on my brain, so I thought I would write down a few of my favorites so far.

Boy                                              Girl
- Oliver                                        - Lillian
- Owen                                         - Holly
- William                                     - Emily
- Roland                                      - Olivia
- Warner                                      - Autumn

Now a few pics of what our summer evenings consist of....

The girls after a swim up at Nana's house! 
My sisters kiddos London & Tyler holding our cute bunny!

4 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Your back yard looks so fun, especially with the bunny and the chickens. I bet the girls love it! So I'm really feeling like it's a boy, and I have a bit of a 6th sense about these things. My vote is for Warner or Oliver. If it was a girl, I think Holly and Autumn go well with Becca and Rachel. I'm so excited to find out!

Audrey Crisp said...

That is so awesome! I hope you have a boy! I love all the names you are deciding between! Your bunny is so cute!

summer said...

I wondered if you'd find out soon -
how exciting! All the names you are thinking of are fabulous names...it's hard to pick a favorite out of those!

We'll see you soon!

Britta said...

London looks so much like Catherine in the first photo of her! I love your baby names.