Thursday, June 3, 2010

Soon Soon Soon!!!!!

We will be in this magical place!!!! I  can NOT wait to take the girls, and watch them light up! Becca is an old pro at Disneyland, however Rachel has not yet fully experienced this wonderful magical place! The girls have been keeping a countdown calendar for this blessed event, and are just so excited! This place just has so many wonderful memories for me, I love how each and every time I go I still feel the same excitement! like I am a 5 year old kid again! Anyway, I know I have been a bad bad blogger lately. Nathan and I have been working on project after project with our new house, yard, garden you name it! I will post pics on the ends results soon! A few quotes

Becca: (singing) "Today I am marrying my prince and I sure hope I washed my hair!"

Rachel: "Mom mom I poop poop in tub!" (trying to get as far away from it as possible)

Rachel: is into saying "I love you" a lot and wrapping her little arms around your neck! I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That is so exciting! You will have so much fun! Can't wait to see the project pics! Great/funny quotes as usual from the girls!

The Frame Family said...

So exciting! I'm jealous!
When do you find out what you're having?

summer said...

Rachel and Jacob will love saying I love you to each other when we see you then! This is his phase right now as well - he'll just go off and tell us that he loves us all, listing by name. I love the little things like this they will do....so precious.

Have fun at Disney! I'm guessing you don't usually ride the roller coasters with the girls so young, so hopefully you aren't missing out on any big rides that you normally really look forward to!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yeah, D-land is so much cooler when you can experience with kids. How fun. Brilliant quotes, as always. Aren't house projects fun? I love always having something to be working on. Can't wait to see your results!

Britta said...

Hey lets get together with every one and hang out soon.

Britta said...

and play tennis.