Friday, December 3, 2010

Gingerbread homes:)

Wednesday night my parents came to spend the night just for fun. That night we watched "The Holiday" I just love that movie! I Love the magical tent that is in Olivia and Sophie's bedroom off that movie....I really want to recreate it for my girls before the month is over. Anyway the next day, we hung out and watched "White Christmas" and "The Nutcracker" and made gingerbread homes. The girls loved every minute of the day, and were very sad my parents had to go home that night:(. We finally finished our deluxe guest bedroom, I will take pictures and post about it soon..... 
I just want to kiss those yummy cheeks!! She likes the lights out for nap time I guess:)
After we watched the Nutcracker the girls dressed up as "Clara" and a "sugar bum fairy" yes I said bum.


3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

I love the Holiday! Such a cute movie! Great houses! Sounds like so much fun!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Oh man, there is always so much cuteness at your house! What a fun little sleepover. I'm not a big fan of winter, but I do love to cozy up inside and watch movies and eat yummy food. It's somehow more fun than in the summer.

Kristen said...

Oh Rachel looks so cute. It wasn't too long ago when Becca was the one in those frilly dresses. Is she into the dresses now too? What feminity and emotions must be in your house! Sounds like a great weekend. Don't you feel like you could sit around and watch a great Christmas movie every day and never see them all? I love this time of year!