Monday, November 29, 2010

A little of this and that....

I do not have any pictures from Thanksgiving, but I do have a few random pics from the week...
By the way I think I am in absolute heaven right now with all the snow we received from yesterday!!! It makes me smile every time I look out my windows. If only it could last everyday till the end of the year.....(sigh).
We converted one of our gas fireplaces into a wood burning one...And I LOVE it!
Getting bundled to go play outside with big sister! And little Ollie just waking up from a nap looking oh so sweet!

Going out to get our Christmas tree!!:)
Making snowflakes on our snowy Sunday evening.




3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

It was so fun to come see you, the baby, and your darling house! So sad we missed the girls! I love it so much! Sad we just missed the snow too!

Brian and April said...

Ok your girls are so so cute. I NEED to see Olivia. As in need. Lets do lunch. Let me know when you are up for it. Love you. Miss you.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

That is the cutest picture of Olivia! She looks a little like Becca did when she was a baby.