Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall

I know I have a lot to catch up on, but for now and for this post I just want to remember the evening I shared with my three darling girls. And more then anything I just want to get in the habit of blogging again so that I can remember these moments in life.

Everyday Tuesday and Thursday after school Becca has French class. I load up Rachel and Olivia and we make the drive from Park City into Midway (a gorgeous drive) Tonight we arrived 15 minutes early, so we decided to get out and stretch our legs while we waited for Beck. Becca and Rachel's school is tucked right up by the mountain side, and fall is in full swing here. The mountains are stunning to say the least. This evening was a bit chilly, and overcast. Kids were running around enjoying the playground, Livy and Rachel joined in on their fun. I sat there watching my darling, darling, girls run, laugh and play. As I watched them I was hit with this overwhelming feeling that this will not last forever. The memories from tonight will be treasured, and cherished. As will so many others. I only captured one picture from the evening. Which evokes strong feelings from the nights events for me.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How neat!!

Chelsie said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the reminder that we need to take time to remember the special moments, because they are gone so quickly. Love it! Miss you!