Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friends :)


Ok people here is a pregnant pic of me and all my wonderful friends who are the best. Sorry it's not the best but I had to steal it from Taryn :) . This is how lame I am, I was looking at my blog posts and realized that all the pics are taken are at my house, why because I never leave lately. So this pic was actually taken somewhere other than my house which is why I didn't have my camera. Anyway who cares long explanation blah blah blah. Love lauren p.s. Bryn you really need to start a blog .

5 comments:

JC said...

Lauren, you have hot friends...{sigh}

Anika said...

You look so cute pregnant! I love the picture!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So fun to see you and your cute friends from high school. You look great pregnant. But that isn't really a surprise!

Audrey Crisp said...

cute!!! thanks for posting a prego pic! you are a doll! you're almost there!!!

Brian and April said...

We are so HOT!!!!!