Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 2008!





We really had a lot of fun on new years eve. We had some friends up after Becca had gone to bed, and had an awesome spread of food, drinks, and Chocolate:). I didn't get a good pic of our new years toast so just pretend there is one in here k? Nathan is busting a gut over something, and this Pic of Brad and Danielle was just funny (Brad seems to be having a great time:). Brian and Mindy (sorry guys) they didn't get to our house until midnight, there flight from Cali was delayed. We played Guitar hero, had a gift exchange and just chatted. It got to be so late that we had a few people end up staying the night. Anwho I hope you all have a Happy 2008! Love Lauren

5 comments:

JC said...

I am pretty sure Nate is laughing at me and my Guitar Hero skills. Killer party man, SO much fun!

Audrey Crisp said...

sweet party! I'm glad you guys rocked out! John wants to get Guitar Hero too! WE'll see about that! HaHa! Happy New Year gal! I wanna see some prego pics of you!!!!!

Kristen said...

How fun! Looks like a great time. Hey, I saw that it said 52 days to go! That is coming so fast.

Anika said...

Fun! I love the holidays... I am so sad they are over!

The Frame Family said...

How fun! Our New Year's was pretty low key this year, so I am way jealous that you guys had so much fun!