Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sledding







Today we decided to take Becca sledding, which turned out to be a lot of fun. We packed on the snow clothes, and brought some hot chocolate. There is a great sledding hill about two minutes from where we live that was wonderful. It was pretty funny, Nathan took Becca down one run, and then after that she kept saying "lets go go" (meaning she wanted to be done). So finally she just came and sat by me, and we watched Nathan crash going down the hill (she seemed to enjoy that:). So here are some pictures to share from our sled day!

6 comments:

The Frame Family said...

How fun! I can't wait to be able to take Ko sledding next year! How are you feeling?

Andrea and Justin said...

I am glad that you put pictures of yourself Lauren you look so cute pregnant!!

Kristen said...

Looks beautiful and white. The pictures make me kinda miss that white stuff, but we also enjoying going to play tennis right after Christmas. Isn't it awful though when it takes longer to get them ready for the snow than the time that they are actually in the snow? Kinda frustrating. But I would enjoying watching Nate crash too.

Anika said...

I love sledding! You do so many fun things- your little girl must think you are the greatest!

Anika said...

Lauren- you are so sweet! My hair is pretty long... the longest it's been ever, think! I do have some assistance from extensions that I have on the sides of my head to make the front look as long as the back though! I'm a cheater! lol!

Brant & Lindsay said...

Hey Lauren,
This is Lindsay Ludwig! I happened upon your blogg! It is so cute! Haven't seen you guys in a long time, I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! Keep in touch, we also have a blogg, brantandlinz.blogspot.com