Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A few updates.....

So we moved into our new home, and we love this house! This house has so many windows, it always feels light and bright inside:). It is slowly coming together, and there is still a lot I can't wait to do! I think I want to paint so I have not put anything up on the walls yet stuff like that blah blah.... Here is a little update on the girls as well, and then to follow will be a few before and after pics of the house!

Becca

- "my vitamins are pink and delicious"
- Talking to my mom on the phone the other day.."I love you Nana, and mom and dad and Rachel and Pink and blue".
- I was decorating last night, and I was trying to fix a pillow and Becca said "Mom...I don't love that pillow".
- Still loves to sing, and talks from sun up to sun down...I really don't think she stops moving her mouth all day long :).
- I brought a movie home the other day and she said "Oh mom thank you! That movie is so my favorite!"
- When she thinks she might be in trouble she will look at you in the eyes and say "mom I just love you so much". How could you possibly stay mad when that is said??

Rachel

- Says the word "poop" all day long.... I don't know why this is, but she likes that word.
- She screams to get what she wants, and refuses to talk...time-outs have been introduced into her little world.
- She got these little Cinderella figures for her birthday that she loves! They go with her everywhere along with a tinker bell costume she got.
- One of her other favorite past times is to scowl, and she does it so well!
- She still loves to be held all the time, and wants your full attention...I keep thinking she needs a younger sibling...:).
- She loves you to sing to her (if it is the right song that is). I love to sing to her at night and rock her. She will cuddle into my chest and sing with me, and my heart just melts!

Ok now a few pics!
Before shot of front roomBefore shot of front room fireplaceAfter shot of front room (but still not finished)another before shot of front roomand and after shot!
Before shot of kitchen and family roomAfter shotbefore shotI am refinishing these chairs, and still need to put fabric on the seats, but I love them so far!

11 comments:

We are 3. said...

love, love love it! I will be there shortly to see it! I can't wait...

Audrey Crisp said...

LAUREN!!! I love love your new house! You have done amazing so far! I hope the cat thing is better! Good luck with painting etc... Can't wait to see more pics! Love you guys!

Rachelle said...

So stinkin cute!!! you are so talented!!! It looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see what the chairs look like!

Kristen said...

Oh Lauren, you are so incredible! How do you do it? You house looks gorgeous! I wish I could do things like you. When we move (whenever that is) I am going to fly you guys out here and you will help me decorate it! Wow. You amaze me!

Kristen said...

Did I mention that I am so jealous?

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Augh! Complete perfection. Can't wait to see it in person. Oh and I love the latest on the girls - they always crack me up.

Audrey Crisp said...

Girl! I just realized that we have the same purple flower things from TARGET. Great minds do think alike! ; ) Glad Joyce is better ; )

Brad and Liz said...

Lauren! Your house looks beautiful! I have to come see it! Sorry that I couldn't make lunch today - but I want to stop by and see you soon! Please let me know when I can!!

Tara said...

I love your style. When we buy our house please come to Texas and help me PLEASE!

The Frame Family said...

Oh I love it! I love all the windows in your family room! And your kitchen is gorgeous! So where is your house at? I am still not done decorating my house either. There is like nothing on my walls and it looks a little bare! Well I just love your style and you have really made it look beautiful!

Britta said...

It looks soooo cute I love it! The new white paint changes it so much.