Monday, March 15, 2010

The Girls






I just love these girls! Even if they are fighting 1/2 of the day:) At least they love each other for the other 1/2. A few updates....

Becca

- We went to DI the other day because I bought a coffee table to fix up, the worker loaded it up on top of the car for us. As we were leaving Becca says "He is such a nice dude"????

- The other night I was getting Becca ready for bed, and we were talking about the temple, I showed her a picture of the celestial room, she asked if she could go into that room! I said someday when your ready to get married you will. She then said "I am going to marry Dad??" I then said well no, she thought about that for a minute and she lit up and said "You mean I get to have a boy? Mom who is this boy"!!?

- I walked into the room the girls where playing in and it smelled like a poopy diaper. I asked Rachel if she was in fact poopy? Becca piped up with a no mom it is just me I am pretty gassy!

Rachel

-Has suddenly fallen in love with WALL-E. One morning we were sitting up to eat breakfast, and she just started saying WA-E (her way), over and over again, and continues to.

-She has moved to a big girl bed, and loves it. As I was singing songs to her one night, she would put her hands up to my mouth and say "NO" to any song I tried to sing to her, I was about to give up singing. She then looked up at me with a big grin and said "WA-E" so I asked her if she wanted me to sing the WALL-E song she then said "Yesh". I just started kinda making up a song and said whatever came to mind, but she seemed happy enough:).

- She loves to empty the dishwasher with me, and will come running over every time saying "heps heps heps heps" (Helps). She then grabs her little chair and puts it right up to the dishwasher, and hands me everything out of it.

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Lauren..They look SOOO much alike now! How cute are they? Becca cracks me up so much. I love her!

Rachelle said...

I seriously cant believe how much Becca looks like you. It is so cute! - and I love the 'boy' story!

Audrey Crisp said...

Hey Lauren! The green holder is from my favorite store Target!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Oh man, you have the most adorable, entertaining kids. Never a dull moment in the Lord household.

Stacie Aho said...

Okay, Becca is like your twin now! So adorable. Stinkin' cute girls.