Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Changing colors

I am referring to may hair. A boring post but a post non the less. I decided to go dark, which I tend to do this time of year so to me it is just normal. Dark hair may not look super great on me, but I don't  care I like the change:). Sorry for the blurry picture, it was taken on my computer camera, so that explains it.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Labor day. Nathan and I worked on the house a lot over the long weekend, we made a lot of good headway! I can't wait till we are done so that I can show you how awesome it is looking!  We went up on Saturday night to Park City for a family date night, Becca loves to go on dates! She was sad though because she was not wearing a dress, she explained "I do not look fancy for my date I feel sad"... funny funny girl, makes me laugh. Rachel on the other hand had somehow made it up the canyon with out shoes? Nathan carried her around on his shoulders everywhere. Because of this our date consisted of.... getting pizza on main street, then going into the bookstore right by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, we wanted to find a fun Halloween book like we did last year. We then went to the chocolate factory, then headed for home:). On Sunday we drove up to Midway just for fun, and packed a picnic for dinner. We found a nice park, and had some yummy food, then read scriptures with the girls and headed for home. Last night after a long day of working on the house we had a campfire in our back yard, and had hot dogs and marshmallows, it was a good weekend. I was sad this morning when I realized Nathan had to go back to work boo who! Oh well someone has to make the money :). That is all I am sorry I did not document pictures from the weekend events.

3 comments:

Britta said...

I like dark hair on you, and I love the color too it's very pretty. Anyway here is my number and address:
7072172520
177 Layton Ave SLC 84115

Audrey Crisp said...

It looks amazing! I love it!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Way cute! And I'm with you, I don't care what looks good or bad on me - I just love a change. Man, you guys had a fun weekend, even though Becca wasn't fancy. She's the cutest.