Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something spooky and gooey

Today we have been making some Halloween art. I was at Michaels last week, and they had these Halloween foam stickers that had to come home with me. The girls and I have put them to good use. I had to make another trip to buy 3 more buckets of fun! Last weekend Leslie my mother in law took the girls for a good part of the day, and made these stinking cute candy corn tree crafts with the girls, they sure love there Nana :). Can I just tell you how great she is? She is pretty great! We also made some soft sticky, gooey, yummy, caramel corn this morning.......Oh heavens, this stuff is so addicting, very very bad. Did I mention this is the second time I have made in the last week? I think we will kick off the fall, Halloween festivities tonight by sitting down with the girls to watch "The Great Pumpkin" and eat our treat! I love this time of year.......

Becca and Raywho's artwork
The cute craft the girls did with Leslie
Our gooey treat!
Have a closer look....yummy!

2 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Ooh, don't post the recipe for that treat. Cute crafts with the girls!

Audrey Crisp said...

I think you should post the recipe! Haha! Looks yummy! Those crafts are too cute!