Monday, July 21, 2008

The waterslide!

We had the Lord Family Reunion over the weekend. On the last day we had family pictures. Then after that we thought the festivities were over. I guess there were some water activities planned for that day. I came unprepared. Luckily my sister in law Summer saved the day with sunscreen! But I didn't have swim diapers so Becca decided to take her diaper off and go nude! Can't blame her the diaper was so full of water it about exploded! This is a picture of her with the diaper off, trying to give it to someone who will get rid of the thing. And the video is of Becca flying down the water slide! So funny




4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Thats awesome! I think that my favorite part is Natha just throwing her down it. I also love hearing you say her diaper is going to burst. What a great memory.

Kristen said...

Oh how funny. It's great that you are the kind of mom that would let her do that, naked instead of trying to be too "proper". Run free!

Anonymous said...

That's so great! I'm all about being free and easy! :>

Audrey Crisp said...

oh that is hilarious!!! she is such a little bug! how cute