Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day

So on Mothers Day Nathan had to lead the music in church because that is his calling, and he loves it. So I was out in the hallway with the girls, and it was so cute to watch them! Anytime when we would sing a hymn Becca wanted to get up and dance with Rachel of course wanting to follow, by the end of the meeting Becca had all the kids in the hallway dancing with her (I think the parents thought I was a bad influence:). After church the girls went down for naps, and then my parents and brother Alex came over, and my Dad made dinner! And Nathan cleaned all of the dishes:) Which Nathan usual does anyway. Then we went outside on the patio and just talked and played out by the water fountain. Then Nathans mom and dad came over for a visit. We felt pretty spoiled to have both sets of parents come to our place, I think it should have been the other way around. Anyway Happy Mothers day a little late to all of you Women out there, mothers or not :). I feel so grateful to have 2 wonderful mothers in my life! I just love you guys and appreciate all you do! Here are a few pictures from the day.

3 comments:

Merz said...

DOn't you love that the pond is up and going. That made for some really cute pictures. I love you family pictures, on your last post. You have the cutest little family. Hope you had a good mothers day! Looks like you did. Lets get together and walk, and go to the pool, it's open now!

Rachelle said...

Sounds like you guys had an AWESOME mothers day! That is a super nice treat that both of your moms came to your place! I havent seen the pond over there yet...its been a while, now I am curious.

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy late mothers day to you! Glad it was great! You're the cutest little mommy!