Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update on the girls

These two munchkins seem to be changing all the time, I can't keep up with them! So I thought I better write down a few updates:).

Becca

Has been saying such grownup things lately, Nathan and I try to hold a straight face. Here are a few things she likes to say.....

We were all sitting up to the table to have dinner and Becca says..

"Sooo I had a fun day" she says this a lot lately so she can dive into to telling us all she did. She will ask Nathan at night to ask her about her day, it is so cute.

Anytime I ask her to clean up her toys she responds with...
"I'm so very tired mom" and does a fake yawn! She thinks being tired somehow gets her out of cleaning, it has yet to work:). She uses the word very a lot, Like this one "mom...I'm so very hungry".

Nathan comes home for lunch a lot now that busy season is over. Becca likes to be like him, so when we go outside to ride bikes she will give me a kiss good bye, and say "I have to go to work now mom, I'll be back for lunch". She gets a very serious look when she says this, and then rides away on her bike and comes back one minute later to tell me the same thing as before. :)


Rachel

Has finally learned to walk! And thinks it is the greatest thing!

She loves me to read books to her. Her favorite book is "Good Night Moon." She will walk around with it all day. She is constantly walking over to me with her book and she opens her arms for me to pick her up and read it to her! How could you resist that!? It is so CUTE! AHH!

She loves to growl! It is so funny! She is always growling, apparently she gets this from me. She likes to wrestle with Becca, and lets out big growls!

Anyway here are a few pics I took of them because they looked so cute!

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

i love becca's little personality. She is the cutest. Those pic of them are darling! They are looking more and more alike! Cute chair too!

Rachelle said...

Okay...so that first picture of the 2 of them posted...Becca looks EXACTLY like you!!! That is so cute! I love the bright colors in those pictures too! Precious.

Kristen said...

Wow, in that first black and white picture Rachel looks so much like Rebecca, I can't believe it. They sound so cute I just want to eat them. Can't wait to see them in person.

Ryan and Jess said...

Oh man. I want a little girl!! I love how good of friends they seem to be! Their little sun dresses are adorable.

Brian and April said...

What cute sisters