Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Take 2!

Another reason why I love this blessed time of year...Halloween!!!! I love this Holiday about as much as I do Christmas! You can find me at Target & Tai Pan several times a week looking at all there fun Halloween decor :). And yes I already have my Halloween decor up all over my house!!:) I got it up this last weekend, after I put the girls to bed. Nathan and I have never seen the Harry Potter movies, so we decided to start them (thanks to Chelsie), after we were done putting up Halloween. We turned off all the lights in the house accept for the spooky jack-o-lanterns! Becca has been so excited for this holiday, so she got a fun surprise when she woke up for breakfast on Saturday morning! I saved her bedroom decor to put up with her that morning, and she loved every minute of it! Anyway in case I didn't bore you enough with my last post, be prepared to be bored some more with more pictures of the house!! I did put in a pic of my cute girls with there kitty cat ears:).Nathan found this book while we were up in Park City the other week, and had to get it! If you love Halloween books, this one is stinking CUTE!

5 comments:

Brad and Liz said...

I LOVE how much you love Halloween and autumn. Your house pictures are so darling! I want to come over and see them in person - it's been far too long, my dear! Hope all is well!

Audrey Crisp said...

I LOVE YOUR DECORATIONS! WE HAVE THE SAME STYLE. HAVE SEEN MY DESIGN BLOG YET? IF NOT, THE LINK IS ON MY PAGE. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. I THINK YOU MIGHT ENJOY LOOKING AT IT. THERE ARE TONS OF DESIGN BLOG LINKS AS WELL IN MY DESIGN BLOG. I'M SO SAD WE CAN'T PUT UP OUR HOLIDAY STUFF THIS YEAR. OH WELL...HAHAH. PRICE YOU PAY FOR STUDY ABROAD RIGHT? : )

We are 3. said...

Love your decor...
Is it sad that I don't have any Halloween or Fall decorations. We still live in an apartment and just dont have a ton of storage space so I have avoided buying things. I will live vicariously through your gorgeous pics!

Taryn said...

I love you and your halloween obsession!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I've always loved your decorating. My mom always takes pictures of every single thing at your house and then we sit around her computer oohing and ahhing over everything.