Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

We usually go to Jackson Hole over Labor Day, however this year we decided to have a stay cation in Park City! We were in an incredible hotel! We stayed at the same place that was in my last post of pics:). It was a lot of fun! We hang with Keith and Leslie my other parents :) every year on this holiday. We went to Swiss Days, and up to the Alpine Slides, swimming, game playing, movie watching, exploring, and shopping! Oh and did I mention the BYU vs. Oklahoma game?? That was so great!! Leslie has a hard time watching these BYU games, she is in total anxiety the whole game. So the last few minutes of the game she needed to take a walk..... I go out in the hall minutes later to see her eavesdropping on someones door, and the lady in this room is yelling at her husband "JEFF JEFF ARE THEY GOING TO WIN THIS"!! "THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME"!! So I am laughing, and poor Leslie who was trying to get away from the game couldn't escape it :). We knocked on "Jeff's" door after the game was won to meet these people, but they were gone haha! I just love Leslie she is so fun! Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:). Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks again Keith and Leslie for such a fun get away! Love youBecca on the Bungee Jump! At one point she yelled out "mom and dad I'm having so much fun"! She smiled really big the whole time!My wonderful man!!:)I asked Becca to smile in the pic, and this is what I got :) Girls!Who says you need a double stroller???
Raywho at the Park City Library totally involved with the computer!

A few funny Becca quotes

- "Mom today my name is Pandalene" Who?? Ya she calls herself this a lot lately..Nathan and I can't figure out how this name came about! Haha!

- The other night driving home late at night, Rachel was crying and Becca was trying to sleep. At one point Nathan turns to me and whispers "maybe if we talk quietly Rachel will stop crying". Becca then pipes in louder with a .."Nope Rachel's still crying".

- The other day my phone was ringing. Becca was coloring and didn't bother to look up, instead she says dryly "mom your moms calling". Funny girl

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

hahah...i love those cute little things. i love how you write stuff down that they do / say....smart mamma! looks like you had a killer time at the hotel!

Kristen said...

Oh, you guys are great. I just love to hear about the funny happenings around your house. Becca's a character. Sounds like Park City was a blast. I'm totally jealous.

Rachelle said...

HAHA...I love the qoutes! Too funny!

Brian and April said...

What a fun little vacation. I was so glad that you came the other night. I love seeing you. We need to get together again soon.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I could listen to little kid quotes all day long. She is so funny. Love that picture of Rachel at the computer.