Thursday, August 25, 2011

Childhood crush

Do you ever remember a time in your life when you had a crush on a cartoon character? Well I do! I had a big crush on that guy from  Disney s Mulan movie. The pathetic thing about this is that it came out when I was in middle school as I recall, making me a little old to have a crush on a paper drawing. Becca has a thing for Sam from Fireman Sam, it makes me laugh because that is just so her! Have any of you seen that show? It's a British cartoon, and kinda cute.

Below are some pictures of the girls on a typical afternoon at our house....Books everywhere, a movie in the mix, and toys all over the place. Though I usually am the mom Nazi about the girls keeping toys in the playroom, they some how find there way out. Anyway you might also notice a cat in the pictures with the girls, that is Lucius. We have actually had him for a while now. He and Livy are in love with each other. Pets never tend to stay long at our house, but this guy may have made the cut. Time will tell I guess:)


4 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love your typical day - sounds like heaven!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

P.S. Mine was Aladdin, and I think I was a little too old too. :)

Audrey Crisp said...

So funny! I had cartoon crushes too! I can't remember who though! I'm
So happy you have a kitty! They are so fun! I hope he is good going potty unlike the last one! He is too
Cute!

Michelle said...

Mine was Moses from the Prince of Egypt when he's out in the desert and finally takes his wig off. :) Quite the stud!