Monday, March 28, 2011

A day spent in Provo

Last week my mom and dad reserved tickets to the Carl Bloch art exhibit, sooooo Becca, Ray and I tagged along (Olivia stayed home with Nathan).....It was amazing to say the least. To see those paintings in person.....a really big WOW! Becca and Ray on the other hand did not find it to be cool, their minds were fixed on lunch :).  I'm thinking a date night out with Nathan is a must to see those amazing paintings again.

After the art exhibit we went out to lunch where the girls chowed down some delicious mac and cheese. We then went over to the University Mall, where they had a very cool tree house play area for kids. I think we could have spent the whole day there honestly. We finally bribed the girls with the idea of getting doughnut to get them to leave that wonderful land of make believe tree houses and dinosaurs....It was pretty cool, I'm just saying.

Next in order was a box full of Krispy Kream's.....I really underestimated how many of those the girls could eat....two words HOLY COW! Nathan don't kill me when you read this...In fact maybe it's better I don't mention it :)

The girls had a pretty great day to say the least. I really enjoyed the day too despite the picture of me in the car looking a little bored:).  My mom sent me these pics from her phone, so forgive the quality ok?



I can't count how many time I have captured this face in pictures. It is classic Becca, and so funny I might add.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Those pictures are breathtaking huh! Looks like a great day!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

What a fun day! Yeah, you gotta stay away from those doughnuts - they'll get you every time. Love the classic Becca face - I love how every kid kind has their standard face. Cute.

summer said...

we loved that play area at the mall! I should have told you to meet up with us there ages ago...then again, your kiddos were younger and probably wouldn't have enjoyed it like they can now....the dino bones were my kiddos favorite!

becca's face is hilarious :)