Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Third post of the day

Last night was so magical, with all of that beautiful snow falling down... I went out at about 11 p.m. last night in my pj's to take pictures of the wonderful event! I'm sure if my neighbors saw me they would have thought I was crazy (however I am confident they were all asleep). When we woke up today there was so much snow outside, that we were finally able to build our first snow women of the season. This sounds very familiar.... Oh thats right because it is! Last year we were building snow women in April with cadbury eggs and strawberries. Go figure. Anyway I also threw in a couple of pictures from Sunday. We were playing a riveting game of "Block the Power" better known as "Blokus". The girls made up their own version of the game. Every time they lay a piece down they say "I block yo power" Ok Rachel says that, Becca says " I blocked your power".
Me still in my pajamas...

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

I can't believe it's snowing there! Love that snow woman!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Ah, a day in the life of the Lord's. :) Darling snow women, by the way.

summer said...

I've looked at all your posts a dozen times or more...but everytime I went to reply either a crisis came up with the kids, or the internet connection went awry....anyway!

Darling pictures - I love Becca in her Roxy hat and nightgown....which looks familiar, so either she and Miss M had the same one, or that was the one we had for Miss M....which if that is the case so glad to see that the princess lived on via the cousin!

I wish we could have been there for one great snow storm to play outside and go skiing...but maybe another winter we'll have to come back out that way as hopefully snow is on its' way out now and spring is getting ready to arrive!