Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In honor of anniversary week :)

I thought I might share some of my favorites from our wedding/reception day. By the way I still have not ordered our wedding pictures......Yes I know I what your thinking. Trust me I share the same thought..The word idiot comes to mind:). Anyway here are some pics from the few I have. Maybe I will order them this week...You know being our anniversary and all.
Did I mention how much I LOVED my wedding cake?  It was so GOOD! It was still just as good on our one year mark, I think I mostly devoured the cake topper all by myself that day. It was an orange, lemon, poppy seed, sponge cake...with an orange butter cream frosting underneath the fondant. Just thinking about it gives me the chills :).
My Uncle dave took most of these....This picture is just priceless. It looks like someone told a really bad joke.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Your reception was the best! That came sounds delicious! I do t think I had any. Cute pics!! You should definitely order your pics!!! Haha!

Kristen said...

Wow, you can tell Nate was feeling WONDERFUL on that day! I'll never forget how we all couldn't believe that Nate didn't cut his hair for the blessed day as well. What a beauty!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Whoa - your cake sounds divine, and wedding cakes are never good. :) I think I must have been on my mission because I wasn't there. Your mom has the cutest laugh - I love that picture. I bet Uncle Dave was the one telling the joke. :)